The Marco Lo Russo Music Centre Cultural Association in Sermoneta (one of the most beautiful medieval city in Italy), in the province of Latina, is active as a center for the promotion and the spreading of arts and culture through events, concerts and training activities at differents levels: the music is good and can do good, this is our motto!
Included among the first academies V-Accordion (Virtual – Accordion) Roland active throughout the country from 2010, in collaboration with several Italian and foreign institutions (Ministry of Heritage and Culture and Tourism, European and International Embassies, Italian Cultural Institutes in the world as Romanian Academy in Rome, Italian Embassy in Cuba and the Poland Embassy to the Holy See), Universities (University of Bologna and University of Rome Tre), stable institutions, governments, provinces, municipalities, academic centers, foundations Italian and foreign companies such as Suoni Nuovi, Latina, Italy, Accademia Musicale del Vallo di Diano in Sala Consilina, Salerno, Italy, international Academy of music Vissi d’arte vissi d’amore in Rome, Poemat (Poland) to mention just a few, many times promoted events, concerts and meetings for the highest academic education in art music.
– In 2008 and 2010, Marco Lo Russo Music Center collaborated with the music association Suoni nuovi in Latina, Italy for the organization of the masterclass of Leo Brouwer, beyond paisajes (monographic concert, master classes and guitar competition) and to the internship at which partecipated the cuban composer and guitarist of the world-famous Maestro Leo Brouwer.
– In 2011, he organized with the sponsorship of the Province of Latin and the collaboration of the provincial schools of Latin the event Mediterranean accordion future Tango at the Theatre “A. Cafaro “of Latin. The dance and music exhibition involved, with meetings-lesson-concert, provincial schools, social and recreational centers. The three-days events ended with a gala open to the public.
– Since 2013, we start the promotion of Italianity in the world has started with artistic music projects aimed at charity and fundraising for disadvantaged realities in the world.
– In 2014 he co-produced, in collaboration with the Polish foundation Poemat for the Embassy of the Republic of Poland to the Holy See and the Birthplace Museum John Paul II, the event concert The House on the Rock (DOM NA SKALE) made at the Church of Santa Maria in Aracoeli in Rome, with the singer Agnieszka Chrzanowska.
Over the years the association received many acknowledgments, certificates and awards as evidence of cultural dissemination, education and art in the province, national territory and abroad. Marco Lo Russo Music Center supports projects, charity and social initiatives in Italy and in foreign countries.
– In 2015, Marco Lo Russo Music Centre, with the collaboration of Giuseppe De Santis Association in Fondi, Latina and Flipper Music organized the Modern Accordion International Video contest. The project aimed to promote the video clip ideation and originality, through the work of all professionals and amateur video makers that are going to be inspired by the album MODERN ACCORDION of the artist Marco Lo Russo aka Rouge, born and commissioned as a discography work for synchronization with the images (commercials , TV and Cinema ). The contest was also organized thanks to the edition 2015 of the FONDIfilmFESTIVAL, curated by Giuseppe De Santis Association, in the city of Fondi, in the province of Latina, where, an excellent jury, composed by the directors Emanuele Giliberti and Ruggero Gabbai, experts in the field and entertainment personalities, were in charge of selecting the winner.
The concert promotion, enhancement of traditional music from classical to popular Made in Italy, concert-lessons in public institutions, students concerts and charity and fundraising to help those in trouble, they become the aims and objectives of a true laboratory of development, research and cultural production aimed at raising awareness of art and culture.
Charity fundraising project
Bank account: Associazione Marco Lo Russo Music Center:
IBAN: IT 62 X 0510 414701 CC 0220 526 075
Causal: Charity fundraising projects
Bank: Banca Popolare del Lazio Filiale 00022 LATINA Ag. 1
Marco Lo Russo Music Center Association
Music and Cultural Association Concerts, Events and Music Training
Via Torno, 18 Zip code 04013 Sermoneta, Latina, Italy
President: Maestro Marco Lo Russo
Vice President and accounting: Mariangela Billera – Telefax +39.07220.127.116.111
Consulting and international relations: Mob. +39.340.94.04.250