Cinema Accordion – Magnetic Records Universal Music Polonia 2019
Musical compilation that collects soundtracks for Universal Music with interpretations entirely dedicated to the world of accordion in cinema. Cinema Accordion also contains executions by Marco Lo Russo and other international artists. In addition to songs by Astor Piazzolla, Goran Bregovic, Gottan Project, Michał Lorenc and Nino Rota, the musical compilation, contains the famous Valse D’Amelie by Yann Tiersen and Life is beautiful by Nicola Piovani interpreted by Marco Lo Russo Rouge.
The executions of Marco Lo Russo were recorded in Italy at the Rouge Sound Production headquarters. In addition to listening online, these are some stores that distribute the compilation physically in Poland:
In July 2018 was released a double CD, again for Universal Music, containing compositions by Marco Lo Russo dedicated to the contemporary re-interpretation of Tango in the El Tango Emocion 2 compilation. Moreover, among the different concert proposals, Marco Lo Russo proposes a real concert dedicated to the soundtracks titled Cinematic.
The CD Cinematic Piano Accordion is also the CD winner of the prestigious Orpheus Award 2016.
Tracks list contained in the compilation Cinema Accordion
- Gotan Project – Santa Maria (Del Buen Ayre)
- Astor Piazzolla – Remembrance
- Francois Parisi – Ballad Du Paris
- Ensemble Polaris – Le Manine Di Primavera
- Claudio Ragazzi, Guillermo Vadala – Miranda
- Tomasz Gąssowski – Pretty Estrangeira
- Orquesta Filarmonica De Moravia Olomouc – Suite Punta Del Este
- Sophie Solomon, Perry Montague-Mason, Ian Watson, The Easy Virtue Orchestra – Easy Virtue Tango
- Marco Lo Russo – La Valse D’amelie
- Maciej Zieliński – Tango De Amor
- Glover Gill – La Cosa Pequena
- Marco Lo Russo – Life Is Beatiful
- Goran Bregovic – Talijanska
- Tosca Tango Orchestra – Mi Otra Mitad De Naranja
- Dr. Nelle Karajlic, Dejan Sparavalo, Vojislav Aralica – Daddy’s Gone (Instrumental)
- Goran Bregovic – Gypsy Reggae
- Tango Attack & Sądecka Orkiestra Kameralna – Por Una Cabeza